The # 1 Elite Baseball Training Program in Greater Toronto
The Baseball Zone's 2012-13 High Performance Program
Did You Know???
- That in the past 3 years alone there have been over 250 athletes on "Elite" rosters in Ontario that are current or former students at The Baseball Zone?
- That over 150 of those players are current or former participants in our High Performance Program?
- That 19 current or former athletes from The Baseball Zone were selected in the past 3 MLB Drafts and 11 from this year alone?
- That we consistently develop athletes that rank in the highest percentile in their age groups for core baseball measurements?
Why the High Performance Program???
The Baseball Zone's High Performance Program has given our son the "want" to be a better player, student, and individual, all of which will allow him to achieve what he sets out to do in the future! My recommendation to others is brief and to the point. Do your homework on what other facilities are about and if you are serious and want the best opportunities for your son visit The Baseball Zone.
Parent - Port Hope
Did You Also Know???
- That when we tested velocities for our full year players in the spring over 65% of the players hit 80MPH or better?
- That we had a 14 year old throw 87MPH on the radar gun?
- That with an average age just over 14 years old, 37 players had their velocities tested at over 75MPH?
- That 23 of those players threw better than 80MPH?
My son's whole baseball outlook has changed. He has taken a lot more responsibility in his school work and also his chores around home. Not only have his baseball numbers increased, and he has gotten a lot stronger, he has evolved into a much more focused young man. I can see that he has a much better understanding of what he needs to do to play ball at the next level. The staff at The Baseball Zone is very professional and know exactly how to get the job done. I have never had my son in a program like this for an extended period of time but he has enjoyed it and can't wait until the next session. I know as a parent I am very pleased at his results so far and can't wait until the end of his next session to see where he finishes. He definitely will be continuing in the High Performance Program.
Parent - Kleinburg
What does this all mean?
This is simply the BEST and MOST COMPLETE baseball development program you will find in this province... anywhere!!!
The Baseball Zone's 2012 Extended Fall High Performance Program
This program is running on Wednesdays and Saturdays
from November 3 through December 19 inclusive:
Wednesdays 7PM-10:00PM & Saturdays 11AM-2PM - SOLD OUT!!!
Saturdays 9-11AM / Mondays 8-9PM / Thursdays 7-10PM - NEW!!!
This program is designed exclusively by The Baseball Zone for committed, hard-working players entering their Minor Bantam year or older (exceptions possible based on evaluation).
- Over 2 Months of intensive position-specific baseball instruction from the country's best teaching professionals
- Baseball strength training from Canada's best at SST - Sports Specific Training
- Not for casual players - this is only for players who eat, drink and sleep baseball. You should be counting down the days until the first workout!
- Your dream is to take your baseball career to the highest level possible and develop a champion's work ethic
- Be prepared to be pushed beyond your current capabilities and limitations - we will help you bring out your untapped potential
- Learn how to get more out of your body and mind and become your own best coach
- Limited # of players at each position group - registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis
- Players will receive a membership at The Baseball Zone from the day they register until December 31, 2012 to supplement their development (over $200 value)
Extra Bonuses of over $275!!!
In addition to everything that is provided in the Extended Fall 2012 High Performance Program we are also adding the following exclusive bonuses:
- Membership at The Baseball Zone from the date of registration until December 31, 2012 - a value of over $200
- $50 coupon for any program at Sports Specific Training's Mississauga location
- $25 coupon for any other program at The Baseball Zone
That is more than $200 in membership as well as $75 in coupons available ONLY to the first 40 players to sign up for the 2012 Extended Fall High Performance Program!!!
An amazing value and experience at just:
$949 plus HST!!!
Space is limited so sign up early.
Notes: Cost does not include applicable taxes. Times and dates are subject to change.
For a registration package contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org