The Most Complete Baseball Training Program in Greater Toronto
The Baseball Zone's 2012-13 Future Stars High Performance Program
What is it???
- The High Performance Program is designed for players that have a burning desire to play great baseball and a commitment that will be required to achieve it
- Over 6 months of intensive, comprehensive baseball coaching from the country's # 1 professionals
- Its focus is to develop players that have a love for the game of baseball
Why the High Performance Program???
The Baseball Zone's High Performance Program has given our son the "want" to be a better player, student, and individual, all of which will allow him to achieve what he sets out to do in the future! My recommendation to others is brief and to the point. Do your homework on what other facilities are about and if you are serious and want the best opportunities for your son visit The Baseball Zone.
Parent - Port Hope
What does this all mean?
This is simply the BEST and MOST COMPLETE baseball development program you will find in this province... anywhere!!!
What are people saying about our High Performance Program???
My son used to over think situations and it would affect his play. The High Performance Program not only built on his talents but has given him the confidence to execute without over thinking. Your child can have all the talent in the world but if it does not matter how driven he/she is they will not fully develop into a complete ball player without the High Performance Program. These are highly professional coaches that know what you need to do to get to the next level.
Parent - Guelph
We sent Sharif to his first Full Year of The High Performance Program to work on his pitching, and we have seen a huge improvement in his consistency, and confidence, we have also seen one additional benefit that we weren't expecting - you turned him into a hitter.
Parent - Brampton
High Performance is a great program. Great atmosphere to develop skills - disciplined but friendly, encouraging and respectful. The instructors are skilled, well composed and treat all children with respect, no matter of the child's skill level. Nobody gets "yelled" at for their mistakes - rather is given more instruction and encouragement. This program is definitely a "must" for any player who wants to be successful in baseball and beyond.
Parent - Mississauga
Go for it! It's a wonderful program and with an open mind and coach-ability any young athlete will improve. It will take them to the next level! The Zone is on the cutting edge of coaching and they always seem to want to keep improving themselves so they can help others. Parents and athletes are the lucky recipients of their compassion of the learner.
Parent - Mississauga
The Baseball Zone's 2012-13 High Performance Program
This program begins the week of
October 15 through the week of April 29 inclusive:
This program is designed exclusively by The Baseball Zone for
committed, hard-working players from ages 9 to 12.
- Over 6 months of intensive position-specific baseball coaching from the country's best teaching professionals
- Not for casual players - this is only for players who eat, drink and sleep baseball. You should be counting down the days until the first workout!
- Your dream is to take your baseball career to the highest level possible and develop a champion's work ethic
- Be prepared to be pushed beyond your current capabilities and limitations - we will help you bring out your untapped potential
- Learn how to get more out of your body and mind and become your own best coach
- Limited # of players at each position group - registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis
- Players will receive a membership at The Baseball Zone from the day they register until April 30, 2013 to supplement their development (over $400 value)
Extra Bonuses of over $550!!!
In addition to everything that is provided in the 2012-13 High Performance Program we are also adding the following exclusive bonuses:
- Membership at The Baseball Zone from the date of registration until April 30, 2013 - a value of over $400
- $100 coupon for any program at Sports Specific Training's Mississauga location
- $50 coupon for any other program at The Baseball Zone
That is more than $400 in membership as well as $150 in coupons available ONLY to the first 40 players to sign up for the 2012-13 High Performance Program!!!
An amazing value and experience at just:
$1699 plus HST!!!
Space is limited so sign up early.
Notes: Cost does not include applicable taxes. Times and dates are subject to change.
For a registration package contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org