The # 1 Elite Baseball Training Program in Greater Toronto
The Baseball Zone's 2012-13 High Performance Program
Did You Know???
- That in the past 3 years alone there have been over 250 athletes on "Elite" rosters in Ontario that are current or former students at The Baseball Zone?
- That over 150 of those players are current or former participants in our High Performance Program?
- That 19 current or former athletes from The Baseball Zone were selected in the past 3 MLB Drafts and 11 from this year alone?
- That we consistently develop athletes that rank in the highest percentile in their age groups for core baseball measurements?
Why the High Performance Program???
The Baseball Zone's High Performance Program has given our son the "want" to be a better player, student, and individual, all of which will allow him to achieve what he sets out to do in the future! My recommendation to others is brief and to the point. Do your homework on what other facilities are about and if you are serious and want the best opportunities for your son visit The Baseball Zone.
Parent - Port Hope
Did You Also Know???
- That when we tested velocities for our full year players in the spring over 65% of the players hit 80MPH or better?
- That we had a 14 year old throw 87MPH on the radar gun?
- That with an average age just over 14 years old, 37 players had their velocities tested at over 75MPH?
- That 23 of those players threw better than 80MPH?
My son's whole baseball outlook has changed. He has taken a lot more responsibility in his school work and also his chores around home. Not only have his baseball numbers increased, and he has gotten a lot stronger, he has evolved into a much more focused young man. I can see that he has a much better understanding of what he needs to do to play ball at the next level. The staff at The Baseball Zone is very professional and know exactly how to get the job done. I have never had my son in a program like this for an extended period of time but he has enjoyed it and can't wait until the next session. I know as a parent I am very pleased at his results so far and can't wait until the end of his next session to see where he finishes. He definitely will be continuing in the High Performance Program.
Parent - Kleinburg
What does this all mean?
This is simply the BEST and MOST COMPLETE baseball development program you will find in this province... anywhere!!!
What are people saying about our High Performance Program???
My son use to over think situations and it would affect his play. The High Performance Program not only built on his talents but has given him the confidence to execute without over thinking. Your child can have all the talent in the world but if it does not matter how driven he/she is they will not fully develop into a complete ball player without the High Performance Program. These are highly professional coaches that know what you need to do to get to the next level.
Parent - Guelph
We sent Sharif to his first Full Year of The High Performance Program to work on his pitching, and we have seen a huge improvement in his consistency, and confidence, we have also seen one additional benefit that we weren't expecting - you turned him into a hitter! Last night in his second game he continued the tear he was on during the exhibition season by hitting his 1st homerun out of Rivergrove after hitting a huge double.
Parent - Brampton
I would recommend the High Performance Program. Especially for a parent who has had little experience with baseball. He will learn the proper techniques which will improve his hitting power. It will also help with his pitching velocity and accuracy. Without the metrics The Baseball Zone constantly uses to see progression, there is no way to determine if your child is improving.
Parent - Toronto
This program has taught my son so many new aspects of training that can affect his game positively. He now approaches baseball as an ongoing process and is much more focused on his long term goals. The Baseball Zone is absolutely the best facility to help any developing player to improve their skills, attitude, and understanding of the game of baseball.
Parent - Hamilton
So what does the 2012-13 High Performance Program consist of?
- Over 3 separate modules players will receive 8 months of intensive position-specific baseball instruction from the country's best teaching professionals
- Get real, hard numbers on your development. You won't get these with any other program
- Not for casual players - this is only for players who eat, drink and sleep baseball. You should be counting down the days until the first workout!
- Your dream is to take your baseball career to the highest level possible and develop a champion's work ethic
- Be prepared to be pushed beyond your current capabilities and limitations - we will help you bring out your untapped potential like you never have before
- Learn how to get more out of your body and mind and become your own best coach
- Players will receive a membership at The Baseball Zone for one year starting on September 1, 2012 to supplement their development
- Limited # of players at each position group - registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis
- Sign up your entire team - ask about our Team Rates!
- Over $2,100 in exclusive bonuses that are only available at one place - The Baseball Zone!
- Much, much more!!!
Extra Bonuses of over $1,100!!!
In addition to everything that is provided in the 2012-13 High Performance Program we are also adding the following exclusive bonuses:
- One-year Membership at The Baseball Zone starting on September 1, 2012 - a value of over $750
- $250 coupon for any program at Sports Specific Training's Mississauga location
- $100 coupon for any other program at The Baseball Zone
- Exclusive rates on our 2013 Summer High Performance Program as well as our private lesson programs
These amazing extras are available ONLY to the first 40 players to sign up for the 2012-13 High Performance Program!!!
So when does the 2012-13 High Performance Program run?
5 weeks from September 19 to October 17
Saturdays (10AM-4PM) and Wednesdays (7PM-10PM)
7 weeks from November 3 to December 19
Saturdays (11AM-2PM) and Wednesdays (7PM-10PM)
15 weeks from January 6 to April 21
Saturdays (11AM-1PM) and Wednesdays (8PM-10PM)
Signing up for the year-long program will save you over $1,000 versus signing up for each module individually!
DO NOT miss out on this opportunity to participate in the very best development program available to you today!!!
For a registration package contact us at email@example.com