GOING ON NOW!
Terriers High Performance Development Programs (13u-17u & 12u)- Take your off season training to the next level!
Fall Clinics start October 15...but hurry, spots are going quickly!
Want to get serious about your off season training? Try our High Performance Programs.
Winter Team Training, design your program today!
Terriers Development Program
- This off-season participate in the very best development program available. See for yourself with a
12U Terriers Developmet Program (ages 9-12)
- Are you serious about your baseball training...look no further. Try a
Summer Flex Pack Clinics
- Our summer clinics run until Thanksgiving - Hitting, Pitching, Fielding, or Cathing to choose from.
Fall Clinic Schedule
- Now accepting registrations for October Clinics!!!
- The ultimate option in personalized development plans (all ages, young & "experienced").
- Individual and Family memberships to train on your own or with some friends. Day Passes available (all ages). See our
Maximize your strength, power, and speed this off-season with
SST's Baseball Academy
, personalized for the serious athlete (ages 13+).
Speed, Power & Velocity Camp
- Complement your growing baseball skills with this twice a week program (ages 13+)
Speed & Agility
available from Sports Specific Training - Canada's # 1 Speed Training Pros (ages 7-12).
Team Training Program
information here with details on program options - instructional, rental & sports performance - and budgeting. We can even come to your diamond this summer.
Free Team Demo Session
with your team and see what The Baseball Zone is all about.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Have Bat (and Glove), Will Travel
Tips to Planning Your In-Season Strength and Conditioning
Hitting and the Technical Domino Effect
Edwin Encarnacion Training Day at The Baseball Zone
Exciting Future Unfolding for The Baseball Zone
Why Did John Gibbons Pitch David Price in Game 4 of the ALDS?
Mobility vs Flexibility and Why it Matters to Baseball Players
Dear MLB - What is Up With the Blue Jays' Game Times?
8 Baseball Strength Training Lessons From the Cressey Elite Mentorship
Why I'm Bad at Golf and How It Relates to Hitting a Baseball
The Baseball Zone, 1081 Brevik Place, Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 3R7.