GOING ON NOW!
Winter Clinics - Sign up now!
Next 5 week session starts February 3rd
Want to get serious about your off season training? Join our High Performance Program - Terrier Style!
Winter Team Training
Design your program today!
Join our 14th Annual March Break Camp
A full week of the best baseball program you can get this spring!
Winter Clinic Session #2
start February 3rd - Sessions are already filling up!
Try our new
clinic series; 3 great modules to choose from.
March Break Camp
- Spring Training here's your ticket!
Semi Private Clinics
- Maximum 3 players per clinic.
Winter High Performance Program Ages 13-17
- Book your spot this winter today, program starts January 7th!
Future Stars Winter High Performance Ages 9-12
- 3 Great time slots to choose from, starting January 6th.
- The ultimate option in personalized development plans (all ages, young & "experienced").
- Individual and Family memberships to train on your own or with some friends. Day Passes available (all ages). See our
Maximize your strength, power, and speed this off-season with
SST's Baseball Academy
, personalized for the serious athlete (ages 13+).
Speed, Power & Velocity Camp
- Complement your growing baseball skills with this twice a week program (ages 13+)
Speed & Agility
Sports Specific Training
- Canada's # 1 Speed Training Pros (ages 7-12).
Team Training Program
information here with details on program options - instructional, rental & sports performance - and budgeting. We can even come to your diamond this summer.
Free Team Demo Session
with your team and see what The Baseball Zone is all about.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
A Glimpse at The Four Pillars of Baseball - Part II: The Mental Game
A Glimpse at The Four Pillars of Baseball - Part I: The Technical Game
Drill of the Week Videos - Self Toss & Step Behinds
Hey players... is strength the MISSING LINK in your game?
Hitters... Let's become more aware
An Afternoon with Scott Thorman at The Baseball Zone
Have Bat (and Glove), Will Travel
Tips to Planning Your In-Season Strength and Conditioning
Hitting and the Technical Domino Effect
Edwin Encarnacion Training Day at The Baseball Zone
NCAA hitter before and after 30 minutes of Baseball Zone instruction.
Returned to school and hit his first collegiate HR in his first at-bat!
The Baseball Zone, 1081 Brevik Place, Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 3R7.